part two of the soundtrack of my life will be coming in the next few days. up first: sharing my awesome haul from the ridiculous shopping spree i’ve been on the past week.
i’ll preface this by saying that i’m not normally a big shopper. and even now, you’ll see that i’m a bargain hunter, prefer stores like Target over department stores and use gift cards where i can. it was my birthday a few weeks ago. i received a few gift cards, some cash and then i just decided to treat myself. because …YOLO? ugh, sorry, i hate myself for saying that. here, watch this to make up for it:
here we go:
- jean shorts
- green flowery skirt
- coral and grey striped cardigan
- 2 braided neckline tank tops (grey and ‘bering sea’ – mint)
- taupe oxford shoes
- black peplum pencil skirt
- short sleeved long open cardigan (white sand)
- 2 pairs of capri length legging tights (grey and black)
- Parks and Rec season 4
- super discounted double feature DVD: Devil Wears Prada & 27 Dresses … for $2.26! insane.
- miscellaneous… white t-shirt bra, birthday cards, ibuprofen, deodorant, oreos, mints, cherry coke, burt’s bees. this is spread out over 2 target trips and one online shopping sweep. i love target.
- pink and orange striped t-shirt
- new pair of jeans
- ‘Imperial Jade’ green and blue cardigan
- blue printed sleeveless gauze tunic
- Ash classic Toms (my very first pair! Can’t wait!)
- Frannie purse, in Jazzy Blooms (For my birthday, they sent me a coupon to get $20 off any purchase in May so the purse was only $9!)
- gigantic tortoise shell sunglasses
- earring set, 2 for $8 (can’t find it on their website but they look similar to this set of 3. mine are coral and mint)
- I’ve Tread Them All Socks (book love!)
Barnes & Noble
- Paul Simon – Graceland (as mentioned in my last post, I love ‘Graceland’. I already owned some of the songs digitally but wanted the full CD, especially after watching this awesome PBS documentary about the making of the album.)
- Young House Love (like Pinterest in book form… this book started as a blog by this fun couple and it makes me want to move into a house immediately.)
I haven’t decided just yet but I’m also thinking about splurging on:
- this watch from Etsy
- these amazingly colorful running shoes from DSW
- this ‘Holy Toledo’ t-shirt from Homage.com (which reminds me, I have a sitcom idea to write about soon…)
Enough of this economy boosting and wallet depleting breakdown for now. Time for Mad Men!